Chile and Easter Island 11
Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Museum-hop in Barrio Bellas Artes, kayak down the calm Rio Serrano, or marvel at the strikingly enigmatic moai of Easter Island; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chile and Easter Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Chile & Easter IslandTravel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, literature, cinema, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and wine
- Over 66 local maps
- CoversSantiago, Vina del Mar, Rapa Nui, Arica, Anakena Beach, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Chiloe, Sur Chico, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Middle Chile, Tierra del Fuego, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island,our most comprehensive guide to Chile & Easter Island, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781786571656
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.01
- : October 2018
- : .75 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff
- : Paperback
- : 11
- : English
- : 918.304667
- : 480