Buying books and gift vouchers online at the Paperback
How do I buy a book online?
Buying a book online from The Paperback is easy and totally secure with our simple buy-this-book system. Here's how it works:
- Search for or browse to find the book you want to buy. If it's in stock you'll see the Buy This Book button
- Click the buy this book button
- Fill in your postal and contact details so we know where to post your book
- Click the continue button
- Check that your details are correct and change them if they are not
- Click the proceed to checkout button to complete your transaction
- That's it!
Buying books online at the Paperback
- The Paperback's buy-this-book system allows you to buy a single book at a time.
- If you'd like to buy more than one book at a time just email us at email@example.com or phone us on (03) 9662 1396.
- Our online transactions are processed by The Commonwealth Bank of Australia via a secure SSL connection.
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- The Commonwealth Bank does not share personal banking details such as your credit card number with the Paperback Bookshop. We never see them so we can't store them.
- Books are despatched to you within one working day via Australia Post in protective packaging.
- Postage is $4.00 for each book purchased online. There are no handling charges.
Buying gift vouchers online at the Paperback
- It's simple to buy a Paperback Bookshop Gift Voucher from our online store
- Visit our online store
- Choose a dollar value for your gift voucher and add it to your cart. Vouchers are available for $20, $30, $50 and $100 and can be redeemed at our Bourke Street store
- Fill in your billing address - and the shipping address if these are different
- Review your details and purchase and then proceed to the checkout
- Online gift voucher purchases are processed by Paypal. All major cards are accepted and you do not need a Paypal account to use this service
- We will despatch your gift voucher to your nominated address (along with a note if required) within one working day
- Postage is FREE for gift vouchers purchased online
- If you find a book on our website that is not currently in stock just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (03) 9662 1396. We are happy to order any books that are in print or answer enquiries.
- To order a book please email us with details of the book you wish to order, remembering to add your address for delivery. If you wish to pay by credit card, please also send us your phone number. We will telephone you to obtain card details for payment.
- If you email us to order a book please try to give us as much information as you can about the book. If you can, find the book you are looking for in this website and email us from the book's page. If you do this the book's details will be inserted into the subject line of your email.
- You can search or use the Browse by Author, Browse by Title and Browse by Category pages to find your book.
Subscribing to our Monthly Email Newsletter
- If you subscribe to the Paperback's Monthly Email Newsletter we'll email you details of our selection of the best books new to The Paperback in the current month.
- To subscribe, visit this page and use the subscribe form to send us your email address: https://www.paperbackbooks.com.au/subscribe
- To unsubscribe, visit this page and use the unsubscribe form to remove your email address from our records: https://www.paperbackbooks.com.au/subscribe