Paperback $19.99 - Penguin UK
Crime Fiction & Thrillers - Published: 19/Mar/2018 - ISBN: 9780241954362
Down-and-out drunk Terry Lennox has a problem- his millionaire wife is dead and he needs to get out of LA fast. So he turns to his only friend in the world- Philip Marlowe, Private Investigator. He's willing to help a man down on his luck, but later, Lennox commits suicide in Mexico and things start to turn nasty. Marlowe finds himself drawn into a sordid crowd of adulterers and alcoholics in LA's Idle Valley, where the rich are suffering one big suntanned hangover. Marlowe is sure Lennox didn't kill his wife, but how many more stiffs will turn up before he gets to the truth? Best-known as the creator of the original private eye, Philip Marlowe, Raymond Chandler was born in Chicago in 1888 and died in 1959. Many of his books have been adapted for the screen, and he is widely regarded as one of the very greatest writers of detective fiction. The Long Good-bye is a classic novel by Raymond Chandler, the master of hard-boiled crime.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
- Big Sleep Paperback $19.99
- Farewell, My Lovely Paperback $19.99
- High Window Paperback $19.99
- High Window: Popular Penguins The Paperback $12.99
- Lady In The Lake Paperback $19.99
- Little Sister: A Philip Marlowe Mystery The Paperback $19.99
- Long Goodbye Paperback $19.99
- Trouble is My Business Paperback $22.99