Paperback $23.95 - The Text Publishing Company
Crime Fiction & Thrillers - Published: 11/Aug/2010 - ISBN: 9781921656774
For Cashin, they include a posting away from the world of murderers, of Homicide, to the quiet place on the coast where he grew up. Here all he has to do is play the country cop and walk the dogs. And sometimes think about how he was before Sarris. Then rich Charles Bourgoyne, the local benefactor, is bashed and everything seems to point to three boys from the nearby Aboriginal community. Cashin is unconvinced and as tragedy unfolds relentlessly into tragedy, he finds himself holding onto something that might be better let go. Before Rai Sarris, Cashin was different. He moved more quickly then, he was less thoughtful, less easily spooked. But there are consequences when you've come that close to dying.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
- Bad Debts Paperback $23.95
- Black Tide: Jack Irish, Book Two Paperback $19.99
- Broken Shore Paperback $23.95
- Dead Point: Jack Irish, Book Three Paperback $19.99
- In the Evil Day Paperback $23.95
- Iron Rose Paperback $23.95
- Red Hand: Stories, Reflections and the Last Appearance of Jack Irish Paperback $32.99
- Shooting Star Paperback $23.95
- Truth Paperback $23.95
- White Dog: Jack Irish, Book Four Paperback $19.99