Across the Great Divide
Paperback / softback $37.50 - Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
Music - Published: 1/Nov/2006 - ISBN: 9781423414421
This is a vivid and rollicking account of The Band's journey across three decades. Spanning the history of American rock and boasting a supporting cast that includes Dylan, Janis Joplin, and U2, the book brilliantly captures the raw magic and complex personalities of a group George Harrison called "the best band in the history of the universe." This revised U.S. edition includes a postscript, together with an obituary of Rick Danko and a brand-new interview with Robbie Robertson.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Music titles.
- Across the Great Divide Paperback / softback $37.50
- Lowside of the Road Paperback $24.99
- Lowside of the Road: A Life of Tom Waits Paperback / softback $16.99
- Major Dudes Paperback $32.99
- Major Dudes Paperback $22.99
- Present Tense Paperback / softback $32.99
- Small Town Talk Paperback $24.99
- Trampled Under Foot Paperback $32.99