Paperback $23.95 - The Text Publishing Company
Crime Fiction & Thrillers - Published: 28/Apr/2005 - ISBN: 9781920885502
The pain seemed to dissolve. Cold and rough tarmac against the face, chill wind down here at ground level, smell of French perfume on my shirt, delicious. I registered that but all I felt was sad. This is a stupid way to go, I thought. Careless.When Mac Faraday's best friend is found hanging, the assumption is suicide. But Mac is far from convinced, and he's a man who knows not to accept things at face value.A regular at the local pub, a mainstay of the footy team, Mac is living the quiet life of a country blacksmith - a life connected to a place, connected to its people.But Mac carries a burden of fear and vigilance from his old life. And as this past of secrets, corruption, abuse and murder begins to close in, he must turn to long-forgotten resources to hang on to everything he holds dear, including his own life.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
- Bad Debts Paperback $23.95
- Bad Debts: Jack Irish, Book One Paperback $19.99
- Black Tide: Jack Irish, Book Two Paperback $19.99
- Broken Shore Paperback $23.95
- Dead Point: Jack Irish, Book Three Paperback $19.99
- In the Evil Day Paperback $23.95
- Iron Rose Paperback $23.95
- Red Hand: Stories, Reflections and the Last Appearance of Jack Irish Paperback $32.99
- Shooting Star Paperback $23.95
- Shooting Star: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Truth Paperback $23.95
- White Dog: Jack Irish, Book Four Paperback $19.99