Hardback $49.99 - Hachette Australia
Australian Non Fiction - Published: 29/Oct/2019 - ISBN: 9780733641275
Focusing on his most iconic expedition, the voyage of the Endeavour, where Cook first set foot on Australian and New Zealand soil, FitzSimons contrasts Cook with
Joseph Banks, the aristocratic botanist. As they left England, Banks, a rich, famous playboy, was everything that Cook was not. The voyage tested Cook's character and would help define his legacy. FitzSimons reveals what kind of man Cook was at heart. His strengths, his weaknesses, his passions and pursuits, failures and successes.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Australian Non Fiction titles.
- Burke and Wills Paperback $35.00
- James Cook Hardback $49.99
- Mawson: And the Ice Men of the Heroic Age Scott, Shackelton and Paperback $34.99
- Mawson: And the Ice Men of the Heroic Age Scott, Shackleton and Paperback $24.99
- Mutiny on the Bounty Hardback $49.99
- Victory at Villers-Bretonneux Paperback $34.99