The Man in the Red Coat
Hardback $39.99 - RANDOM HOUSE UK
New Hardbacks - Published: 5/Nov/2019 - ISBN: 9781787332164
In the summer of 1885, three Frenchmen arrived in London for a few days' shopping. One was a Prince, one was a Count, and the third was Samuel Pozzi, society doctor, pioneer gynaecologist and free-thinker. The Man in the Red Coat is at once a fresh and original portrait of the Belle Epoque and a life of a man ahead of his time. Barnes also illuminates the fruitful and long-standing exchange of ideas between Britain and France, and makes a compelling case for keeping that exchange alive.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more New Hardbacks titles.
- Before She Met Me Paperback $19.99
- Death: Vintage Minis Paperback $7.99
- Flauberts Parrot Paperback $19.99
- History Of The World In 10 And A Half Chapters Paperback $19.99
- Levels of Life Paperback $19.99
- Nothing To Be Frightened Of $24.99
- Only Story Paperback / softback $19.99
- Pulse Paperback $24.99
- Sense of an Ending Paperback $19.99
- The Man in the Red Coat Hardback $39.99
- The Noise of Time Paperback $19.99
- The Only Story Hardback $32.99