Life: Selected Writings
Hardback $39.99 - The Text Publishing Company
New Hardbacks - Published: 5/Nov/2019 - ISBN: 9781922268297
Tim Flannery is one of the world's great thinkers, environmental scientists and writers. This definitive collection brings together thirty years of essays, speeches and occasional writing on palaeontology, mammology, environmental science and history, including the science of climate change and the challenges and opportunities we face in addressing this issue, so critical for all of us.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more New Hardbacks titles.
- Atmosphere of Hope: Searching for Solutions to the Climate Crisis Paperback $24.99
- Eternal Frontier: an Ecological History of North America & Its Peoplles The Paperback $24.95
- Europe: A Natural History Paperback $34.99
- Life: Selected Writings Hardback $39.99
- Sunlight and Seaweed: An Argument for How to Feed, Power and Clean Up the World Paperback $19.99
- Throwim Way Leg Paperback $24.95