The Body: A Guide for Occupants
Hardback $49.99 - RANDOM HOUSE UK
Science - Published: 1/Oct/2019 - ISBN: 9780857522405
Bill Bryson turns his attention inwards to explore the human body, how it functions and its remarkable ability to heal itself. Full of extraordinary facts and astonishing stories The Body- A Guide for Occupants is a brilliant, often very funny attempt to understand the miracle of our physical and neurological make up.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Science titles.
- A Really Short History of Nearly Everything Hardback $39.95
- A Short History of Nearly Everything Paperback $24.99
- At Home: A Short History of Private Life Paperback $24.99
- Mother Tongue Paperback / softback $12.99
- Notes From A Small Island: Journey Through Britain Paperback $24.99
- One Summer: America 1927 Paperback $24.99
- The Body: A Guide for Occupants Hardback $49.99
- The Road to Little Dribbling: More Notes from a Small Island Paperback $24.99
- Troublesome Words Paperback $24.99
- Walk In The Woods Paperback $24.99