Paperback $29.99 - Penguin UK
Fiction - Published: 2/Apr/2019 - ISBN: 9780241207055
What unites Katherine Mansfield, Charlie Chaplin, Shakespeare, Rilke, Beethoven, Brexit, the present, the past, the north, the south, the east, the west, a man mourning lost times, a woman trapped in modern times? Spring. The great connective. With an eye to the migrancy of story over time and riffing on Pericles, one of Shakespeare’s most resistant and rollicking works, Ali Smith tells the impossible tale of an impossible time. In the third of her 'seasons quartet' and in a time of walls and lockdown, Smith opens the door.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Accidental Paperback $19.99
- Autumn Paperback $22.99
- How to be Both Paperback $22.99
- Like Paperback / softback $22.99
- Public Library and other stories Paperback $19.99
- Spring Hardback $45.00
- Spring Paperback $29.99
- The Story Of Antigone Paperback $16.99
- There but for the Paperback $19.99
- Winter Paperback $19.99