Nobody's Looking At You
Paperback / softback $32.99 - Text Publishing Co
Anthologies, Essays & Journals - Published: 19/Feb/2019 - ISBN: 9781925773705
Previously uncompiled pieces, mainly from The New Yorker and the New York Review of Books. The title piece of the collection is a profile of the fashion designer Eileen Fisher, whose mother often said to her, 'Nobody's looking at you.' But in every piece in this volume, Malcolm looks closely and with impunity at a broad range of subjects, from Donald Trump's TV nemesis Rachel Maddow, to the stiletto-heel-wearing pianist Yuju Wang. In 'Socks', the Pevears are seen as the 'sort of asteroid that has hit the safe world of Russian Literature in English translation'.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Anthologies, Essays & Journals titles.
- In The Freud Archives Paperback $22.99
- Iphigenia in Forest Hills: Anatomy of a Murder Trial Paperback $19.99
- Nobody's Looking At You Paperback / softback $32.99
- Psychoanalysis Paperback $22.99
- The Silent Woman Paperback $24.99