Paperback $23.99 - And Other Stories
Fiction - Published: 23/Mar/2017 - ISBN: 9781911508083
Selected for the 2012 Man Booker Prize shortlist. As he arrives with his family at the villa in the hills above Nice, Joe sees a body in the swimming pool. But the girl is very much alive. She is Kitty Finch: a self-proclaimed botanist with green-painted fingernails, walking naked out of the water and into the heart of their holiday. Why is she there? What does she want from them all? And why does Joe's enigmatic wife allow her to remain? Profound and thrilling, Swimming Home reveals how the most devastating secrets are the ones we keep from ourselves.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Cost of Living Paperback $19.99
- Early Levy: Beautiful Mutants and Swallowing Geography Paperback $24.99
- Man Who Saw Everything Hardback $32.99
- Swallowing Geography Paperback $19.99
- Swimming Home Paperback $23.99
- Things I Don't Want To Know Paperback $19.99
- Unloved, The Paperback $22.99