Europe: A Natural History
Paperback $34.99 - The Text Publishing Company
Natural History & Environment - Published: 1/Oct/2018 - ISBN: 9781925603941
About 100 million years ago, the interaction of three continents - Asia, North America and Africa - formed the tropical island archipelago that would become the Europe of today, a place of exceptional diversity, rapid change and high energy. When the first modern humans arrived in Europe 40,000 years ago, they began to exert an astonishing influence on the continent's flora and fauna. The continent itself played a vital role in the evolution of our species. Flannery's ecological history is a surprising and absorbing work of scientific, historical and environmental investigation.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Natural History & Environment titles.
- Atmosphere of Hope: Searching for Solutions to the Climate Crisis Paperback $24.99
- Eternal Frontier: an Ecological History of North America & Its Peoplles The Paperback $24.95
- Europe: A Natural History Paperback $34.99
- Explorers: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Sunlight and Seaweed: An Argument for How to Feed, Power and Clean Up the World Paperback $19.99
- Throwim Way Leg Paperback $24.95