Incredible Edibles: Grow Something Different in Your Fruit and Veg Patch
Hardback $39.99 - Dorling Kindersley
Gardening - Published: 3/Sep/2018 - ISBN: 9780143769835
Whether you're new to gardening and determined to make the most of your limited space, or a seasoned grower looking for exciting new challenges and flavours, this easy and informative guide will give you the confidence to grow some unusual and tasty crops.
Try your hand at native Australian greens and herbs, challenge yourself with crops such as quinoa and ginger, or grow weird and wonderful kiwiberries and finger limes.
With step-by-step instructions, learn to cultivate and cook fascinating and rare species, including Australian native fruits, vegetables and herbs. Authors Bio, not available This exciting seed-to-plate guide to more than 50 unusual plants will inspire you to grow more than just carrots and lettuce.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Gardening titles.
- Gardening Through the Year in Australia Hardback $49.99
- Incredible Edibles: Grow Something Different in Your Fruit and Veg Patch Hardback $39.99
- Modern Australian Vegan: The Simple Guide to Going, Being & Staying Vegan Hardback $39.99
- Practical Self Sufficiency Paperback $39.99
- Stargazer: A Step-by-step Guide to the Southern Night Sky Paperback $29.99