Paperback $32.99 - Penguin Australia Pty Ltd
Australian Non Fiction - Published: 30/Jul/2018 - ISBN: 9780143791720
George Megalogenis reveals how football has been shaped by the nation that invented it and how the game we love, in turn, might help resolve Australia's political impasse. At a time when politics is increasingly conducted like sports - full of one-eyed tribalism, captain's calls and policy dictated by the Newspoll scoreboard - football is more relevant to Australian life than ever. The Richmond footy club is out in front of the pack. Before it could win the 2017 premiership, the club had to change how it thought about good leadership. By weaving together the game's conflicted history, a sharp-eyed analysis of Richmond's off-field turbulence and his own love of the Tigers, Megalogenis reveals just how Richmond found a new way to win - and how Australia might do the same.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Australian Non Fiction titles.
- Australia's Second Chance Paperback $24.99
- Australian Moment Paperback $24.99
- Balancing Act : Australia between recession and renewal Paperback $22.99
- Balancing Act: Australia Between Recession and Renewal Paperback $24.99
- Football Solution Paperback $32.99