Paperback $16.99 - Bloomsbury
Biography & Memoir - Published: 1/Jul/2018 - ISBN: 9781408884713
Edna Akin and Parker Ford married young. For fifteen years they traveled the American south of the 1930s as Parker went about his work as a traveling salesman, selling laundry starch. Life was hotels rooms, roadside bars and always each other. Then a single child was born to them, and a life went a new way. Blending his parents' lives, drawing on memory, history, anecdote, Richard Ford's Between Them is a deeply personal account of his parents, an intimate portrait of American mid-twentieth century life, and a celebration of family love.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Biography & Memoir titles.
- Between Them Paperback $16.99
- Canada Paperback $19.99
- Independence Day Paperback $19.99
- Lay of the Land Paperback $19.99
- Let Me Be Frank With You Paperback $19.99
- Multitude of Sins Paperback $19.99
- Sportswriter Paperback $19.99
- Ultimate Good Luck Paperback $21.95
- Wildlife Paperback $19.99