Honour & Other People's Children: Text Classics
Paperback $12.95 - The Text Publishing Company
Fiction - Published: 2/Jul/2018 - ISBN: 9781925603729
Two novellas about the deep connections we forge with the people we love, and the pain of breaking those connections.
In Honour, Kathleen and Frank are amicably separated, in contact through shared parenting of their young daughter, Flo. But when Frank finds a new partner and wants a divorce, Kathleen is hurt. And Flo can't understand why they all can't live together.
In Other People's Children, Ruth and Scotty live in a big share house that's breaking up. Scotty is trying to hold on, remembering the early days of telling life stories and laughter and singing - and when the kids were everyone's kids. But now the bitterness has crept in and their friendship is broken. Ruth is ready to move on - and she'll take her kids with her. Authors Bio, not available Two classic Helen Garner novellas introduced by Michael Sala, award-winning author of The Last Thread and The Restorer
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Children's Bach Hardback $29.99
- Cosmo Cosmolino: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Everywhere I Look Paperback $23.99
- Honour & Other People's Children: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Joe Cinque's Consolation Paperback $24.99
- Monkey Grip Paperback $19.99
- Regions of Thick-Ribbed Ice: Short Black 4 Paperback $6.99
- Stories: The Collected Short Fiction Paperback $22.99
- The Spare Room Paperback $23.95
- This House of Grief: The Story of a Murder Trial Paperback $23.99
- True Stories: The Collected Short Non-Fiction Paperback $29.99
- Yellow Notebook: Diaries Volume One 1978-1986 Hardback $29.99