Paperback $29.99 - Faber
Fiction - Published: 24/Apr/2018 - ISBN: 9780571333462
The author Ryunosuke Akutagawa lived through Japan's turbulent Taisho period of 1912 to 1926, including the devastating 1923 Earthquake, only to take his own life at the age of just thirty-five in 1927. Inspired and informed by Akutagawa's stories, essays and letters, David Peace has fashioned an extraordinary novel of tales that explores the act and obsession of writing itself, and the role of the artist, both in public and private life, in times which darkly mirror our own.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- 1977 Paperback $19.99
- Damned Utd Paperback $19.99
- Patient X Paperback $29.99
- Red or Dead Paperback $19.99
- Red Riding Nineteen Eighty Paperback $19.99
- Red Riding Nineteen Eighty Three Paperback $19.99
- Red Riding Nineteen Seventy Four Paperback $19.99
- Red Riding Nineteen Seventy Seven Paperback $19.99