Robots And Empire
Paperback $22.99 - HarperCollins Publishers
Science Fiction & Fantasy - Published: 19/Feb/2018 - ISBN: 9780008277796
Isaac Asmiov's classic novel about the decline and fall of Solaria. Gladia Delmarre's homeworld, the Spacer planet Solaria, has been abandoned - by its human population. Countless robots remain there. And when traders from Settler worlds attempt to salvage them, the robots of Solaria turn to killing…in defiance of the Three Laws of Robotics.Pax RoboticaLong ago, Gladia's robots Daneel and Giskard played a vital role in opening the worlds beyond the Solar system to Settlers from Earth. Now the conscience-stricken robots are faced with an even greater challenge. Either the sacred Three Laws of Robotics are in ruins - or a new, superior Law must be established to bring peace to the galaxy. With Madam Gladia and D.G. Baley - the captain of the Settler traders and a descendant of the robots' friend Elijah Baley - Daneel and Giskard travel to the robot stronghold of Solaria…where they uncover a sinister Spacer plot to destroy Earth itself.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Science Fiction & Fantasy titles.
- Complete Robot Paperback $21.99
- End of Eternity Paperback / softback $18.95
- Foundation Paperback $22.99
- Foundation and Empire Paperback $22.99
- Foundation Trilogy Hardback $29.99
- I, Robot Paperback $19.99
- Robots And Empire Paperback $22.99
- Second Foundation Paperback $22.99
- The Gods Themselves Paperback $19.99