Sound Of One Hand Clapping
Paperback / softback $19.99 - Penguin Books Australia
Fiction - Published: 19/Mar/2018 - ISBN: 9780143790778
From the winner of the Man Booker Prize. One of the most-loved and biggest-selling literary novels in Australian history.
In the winter of 1954, in a construction camp in the remote Tasmanian highlands, when Sonja Buloh was three years old and her father was drinking too much, Sonja's mother walked into a blizzard never to return.
Some thirty-five years later, when Sonja visits Tasmania and her drunkard father, the shadows of the past begin to intrude ever more forcefully into the present - changing forever his living death and her ordered life.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- And What Do You Do, Mr Gable? Paperback $19.99
- Australian Disease: On the Decline of Love and the Rise of Non-Freedom: Short Black 1 The Paperback $6.99
- Death Of A River Guide Paperback $19.99
- First Person Paperback $22.99
- First Person Hardback $39.99
- Gould's Book Of Fish Paperback $19.99
- Narrow Road to the Deep North Paperback $19.99
- Notes on an Exodus Paperback $9.99
- Seize the Fire: Three Speeches Paperback $12.99
- Sound Of One Hand Clapping Paperback / softback $19.99
- Unknown Terrorist Paperback $19.99