Sunlight and Seaweed: An Argument for How to Feed, Power and Clean Up the World
Paperback $19.99 - The Text Publishing Company
Natural History & Environment - Published: 31/Jul/2017 - ISBN: 9781925498684
Tim Flannery investigates exciting new technologies currently being developed to address our most pressing environmental threats. Climate change, food production and toxic pollution present huge challenges, but, as Flannery shows, we already have innovative, practical and inspiring solutions. With accessible and engaging explanations of the fascinating science behind these technologies, as well as accounts of the systems already in operation around the world, Sunlight and Seaweed is an enlightening and uplifting view of the future.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Natural History & Environment titles.
- Atmosphere of Hope: Searching for Solutions to the Climate Crisis Paperback $24.99
- Eternal Frontier: an Ecological History of North America & Its Peoplles The Paperback $24.95
- Explorers: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Sunlight and Seaweed: An Argument for How to Feed, Power and Clean Up the World Paperback $19.99
- Throwim Way Leg Paperback $24.95