A Force for Good
Paperback $20.99 - Bloomsbury
Mythology,Religion & Spirituality - Published: 1/Aug/2016 - ISBN: 9781408863473
An important manifesto on how we can change our world for the better from the unique mind of the Dalai Lama, penned by the internationally bestselling author of Emotional Intelligence 'It is not enough merely to espouse a noble vision, the Dalai Lama tells us - we need to move toward it. The Dalai Lama's vision beckons us all. Every one of us can be a force for good'. . . .The Dalai Lama has for decades travelled the world, meeting people from all backgrounds and sharing with them his wisdom and compassion. . .In his encounters with everyone, from heads to state to inhabitants of shanty towns, he has come across similar problems: values that help the wealthy to advance beyond the poor, an environmental disregard that could lead to global catastrophe and governments in paralysis, bereft of any positive, progressive policies.. .The Dalai Lama offers here his unique vision for a global economic system, one that applies principals of fairness and which values fulfilment, focusing on what is truly urgent and why. It is a manifesto that has the potential to reshape humanity as we know it and bring hope to millions.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Mythology,Religion & Spirituality titles.
- A Force for Good Paperback $29.99
- A Force for Good Paperback $20.99
- Emotional Intelligence Paperback $24.95
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader Hardback $32.99
- Focus Paperback $19.99
- Leadership That Gets Results (Harvard Business Review Classics) Paperback / softback $14.99
- Science of Meditation Paperback / softback $35.00
- What Makes a Leader? (Harvard Business Review Classics) Paperback / softback $14.99
- Working with Emotional Intelligence Paperback / softback $24.95