Hardback $22.99 - Pan Macmillan
New Hardbacks - Published: 19/Nov/2015 - ISBN: 9781509822805
Oliver Sacks spent his final days doing what he loved: playing the piano, swimming, enjoying smoked salmon - and writing. As Dr Sacks looked back over his long, adventurous life his final thoughts were of gratitude. In a series of remarkable, beautifully written and uplifting meditations, Dr Sacks reflects on and gives thanks for a life well lived, and expresses his thoughts on growing old, facing terminal cancer and reaching the end.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more New Hardbacks titles.
- Everything in its Place Hardback $39.99
- Gratitude Hardback $22.99
- Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat Paperback $24.99
- Migraine Paperback $24.99
- Musicophilia Paperback $24.99
- Oliver Sacks The Last Interview and Other Conversations Paperback $29.99
- On the Move: A Life Paperback $22.99
- The River of Consciousness Paperback $19.99
- Uncle Tungsten Paperback / softback $24.99