A Field Guide To Getting Lost
Paperback $22.99 - A&U Canongate
Anthologies, Essays & Journals - Published: 1/Apr/2015 - ISBN: 9781841957456
'Never to get lost is not to live' A Field Guide to Getting Lost is an investigation into loss, losing and being lost. Taking in subjects as eclectic as memory and mapmaking, Hitchcock movies and Renaissance painting, Rebecca Solnit explores the challenges of living with uncertainty...Beautifully written, this book combines memoir, history and philosophy, shedding glittering new light on the way we live now.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Anthologies, Essays & Journals titles.
- A Field Guide To Getting Lost Paperback $22.99
- Hollow City Paperback $22.99
- Hope In The Dark Paperback $22.99
- Men Explain Things to Me Hardback $24.99
- Mother of All Questions Paperback / softback $26.99
- The Faraway Nearby Paperback $21.99
- The Mother of All Questions Hardback $24.99
- Unfathomable City: A New Orleans Atlas Paperback $49.95
- Wanderlust Paperback $22.99