Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Paperback $19.99 - HarperCollins Publishers
Fiction - Published: 1/Mar/2014 - ISBN: 9780007356348
As teenagers in a Lagos secondary school, Ifemelu and Obinze fall in love, their Nigeria is under military dictatorship and Ifemelu leaves to study in America. Fifteen years later, Obinze is a wealthy man in a newly democratic Nigeria, while Ifemelu is the writer of an eye-opening blog about race in America. When Ifemelu returns to Nigeria, she and Obinze reignite their shared passion-for their homeland and for each other- and face the toughest decisions of their lives.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Americanah Paperback $19.99
- Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions Paperback $9.99
- Dear Ijeawele, Or A Feminist Manifesto In Fifteen Suggestions Hardback $17.99
- Half of a Yellow Sun Paperback $19.99
- The Thing Around Your Neck Paperback $19.99
- We Should All be Feminists Paperback $9.99