The Gods Themselves
Paperback $19.99 - Hachette Australia
Science Fiction & Fantasy - Published: 13/Aug/2013 - ISBN: 9780575129054
In the year 2100, the invention of the Electron Pump - an apparently inexhaustible supply of free energy - has enabled humanity to devote its time and energies to more than the struggle for survival, finally breaking free of the Earth. But the Electron Pump works by exchanging materials with a parallel universe, and such unbalancing of the cosmos has consequences. Humans and aliens alike must race to prevent a vast nuclear explosion in the heart of the Sun - and the vaporisation of the Earth exactly eight minutes later...
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Science Fiction & Fantasy titles.
- Complete Robot Paperback $21.99
- End of Eternity Paperback / softback $18.95
- Foundation Paperback $22.99
- Foundation and Empire Paperback $22.99
- Foundation Trilogy Hardback $29.99
- I, Robot Paperback $19.99
- Robots And Empire Paperback $22.99
- Second Foundation Paperback $22.99
- The Gods Themselves Paperback $19.99