Signs of Life
Paperback $19.99 - Penguin Group Australia
Fiction - Published: 26/Jun/2013 - ISBN: 9780143570417
Tim Winton has published twenty-one books for adults and children, and his work has been translated into twenty-five languages. Since his first novel, An Open Swimmer, won the Australian/Vogel Award in 1981, he has won the Miles Franklin Award four times (for Shallows, Cloudstreet, Dirt Music and Breath) and twice been shortlisted for the Booker Prize (for The Riders and Dirt Music). He lives in Western Australia.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Boy Behind The Curtain Paperback $24.99
- Breath Paperback $22.99
- Cloudstreet Paperback $24.99
- Eyrie Paperback $22.99
- Island Home Hardback $39.99
- Island Home Paperback $24.99
- Land's Edge: A Coastal Memoir Paperback $19.99
- Riders Paperback $24.99
- Shepherd's Hut Hardback $39.99
- Signs of Life Paperback $19.99
- Turning Paperback $22.99