Paperback $21.99 - HarperCollins Publishers
Science Fiction & Fantasy - Published: 1/Jan/1990 - ISBN: 9780586057247
The complete collection of Isaac Asimov's classic Robot stories. In these stories, Asimov creates the Three Laws of Robotics and ushers in the Robot Age -- when Earth is ruled by master-machines and when robots are more human than mankind. The Complete Robot is the ultimate collection of timeless, amazing and amusing robot stories from the greatest science fiction writer of all time, offering golden insights into robot thought processes. Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics were programmed into real computers thirty years ago at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- with suprising results. Readers of today still have many surprises in store!
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Science Fiction & Fantasy titles.
- Complete Robot Paperback $21.99
- End of Eternity Paperback / softback $18.95
- Foundation Paperback $22.99
- Foundation and Empire Paperback $22.99
- Foundation Trilogy Hardback $29.99
- I, Robot Paperback $19.99
- Robots And Empire Paperback $22.99
- Second Foundation Paperback $22.99
- The Gods Themselves Paperback $19.99