We Need To Talk About Kevin
Paperback $19.95 - The Text Publishing Company
Fiction - Published: 3/Oct/2011 - ISBN: 9781921758492
Two years ago Eva Khatchadourian's son, Kevin, murdered seven of his fellow high-school students, a cafeteria worker and a popular teacher. Now, in a series of letters to her absent husband, Eva recounts the story of how Kevin came to be Kevin.
Fearing that her own shortcomings may have shaped what her son has become, she confesses to a deep, long-standing ambivalence about both motherhood in general and Kevin in particular. How much is her fault? When did it all start to go wrong?
Or was it, in fact, ever 'right' at all?
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- A Perfectly Good Family Paperback $19.99
- Big Brother Paperback $19.99
- Game Control Paperback $19.99
- New Republic Paperback $29.99
- Property Paperback / softback $22.99
- The Mandibles: A Family, 2029-2047 Paperback $29.99
- The Standing Chandelier: A Novella Hardback $19.99
- We Need To Talk About Kevin Paperback $19.95