Run with the Hunted
Paperback $31.99 - HarperCollins Publishers Inc
Fiction - Published: 31/Dec/1994 - ISBN: 9780060924584
The best of Bukowski's novels, stories, and poems, this collection reads like an autobiography, relating the extraordinary story of his life and offering a sometimes harrowing, invariably exhilarating reading experience. A must for this counterculture idol's legion of fans."Bukowski writes well, for one thing, with ear-pleasing cadences, wit and perfect clarity....There is real poignancy in the people encountered in his work." "--New York Times Book Review" "Bukowski is the laureate of the Los Angeles underground, an eccentric who sees the world with a clarity of vision possessed only by artists and madmen." "--Los Angeles Times"
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Factotum Paperback $22.99
- Last Night Of The Earth Poems Trade Paperback $34.99
- On Drinking Hardback $49.99
- Open All Night Paperback $29.99
- Post Office (Re-Issue) $19.99
- Pulp (Re-Issue) Paperback $22.99
- Run with the Hunted Paperback $31.99
- South of No North Paperback $30.00
- Tales of Ordinary Madness Paperback $31.00
- The Continual Condition: Poems Paperback $27.99
- The Mathematics of the Breath and the Way Paperback $22.99