Old Man and the Sea
Paperback $19.99 - Cornerstone
Fiction - Published: 4/Jan/1994 - ISBN: 9780099908401
Set in the Gulf Stream off the coast of Havana, Hemingway's magnificent fable is the story of an old man, a young boy and a giant fish. It was The Old Man and the Sea that won for Hemingway the Nobel Prize for Literature. Here, in a perfectly crafted story, is a unique and timeless vision of the beauty and grief of man's challenge to the elements in which he lives. Not a single word is superflous in this widely admired masterpiece, which once and for all established his place as one of the giants of modern literature.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Across the River and into the Trees Paperback $19.99
- Across the River and into the Trees Paperback $32.99
- By-Line Paperback $22.99
- Death in the Afternoon Paperback $14.99
- Farewell To Arms Paperback $14.99
- Farewell to Arms Paperback $15.99
- Farewell to Arms Paperback $14.99
- Fiesta Paperback $14.99
- For Whom the Bell Tolls Paperback $14.99
- Hemingway on War Paperback $12.99
- Islands in the Stream Paperback $22.99
- Islands in the Stream Paperback $19.99
- Moveable Feast Paperback $14.99
- Moveable Feast Paperback $19.99
- Old Man and the Sea Paperback $14.99
- Old Man and the Sea Paperback $19.99
- Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway Paperback $36.99
- To Have and Have Not Paperback $19.99