Paperback / softback $19.99 - Vintage Publishing
Fiction - Published: 5/Feb/2019 - ISBN: 9781784708313
'Would you rather love the more, and suffer the more; or love the less, and suffer the less? That is, I think, finally, the only real question'. First love has lifelong consequences, but Paul doesn't know anything about that at nineteen. At nineteen, he's proud of the fact his relationship flies in the face of social convention. As he grows older, the demands placed on Paul by love become far greater than he could possibly have foreseen. A novel of love and memory from one of the great mappers of the human heart.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Before She Met Me Paperback $19.99
- Death: Vintage Minis Paperback $7.99
- Flauberts Parrot Paperback $19.99
- History Of The World In 10 And A Half Chapters Paperback $19.99
- Levels of Life Paperback $19.99
- Nothing To Be Frightened Of $24.99
- Only Story Paperback / softback $19.99
- Pulse Paperback $24.99
- Sense of an Ending Paperback $19.99
- The Noise of Time Paperback $19.99
- The Only Story Hardback $32.99