Gould's Book Of Fish
Paperback $19.99 - Penguin Books Australia
Fiction - Published: 19/Mar/2018 - ISBN: 9780143790785
From the winner of the Man Booker Prize 2014, his Commonwealth Writers' Prize-winning novel.
Once upon a time that was called 1828, before all fishes in the sea and all living things on the land were destroyed, there was a man named William Buelow Gould, a white convict who fell in love with a black woman and discovered too late that to love is not safe. Silly Billy Gould, invader of Australia, liar, murderer & forger, condemned to the most feared penal colony in the British Empire and there ordered to paint a book of fish.
Once upon a time, there were miracles . . .
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- And What Do You Do, Mr Gable? Paperback $19.99
- Death Of A River Guide Paperback $19.99
- First Person Paperback $22.99
- First Person Hardback $39.99
- Gould's Book Of Fish Paperback $19.99
- Narrow Road to the Deep North Paperback $19.99
- Seize the Fire: Three Speeches Paperback $12.99
- Sound Of One Hand Clapping Paperback / softback $19.99
- Unknown Terrorist Paperback $19.99