Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life
Robinson, Ken & Aronica, Lou
Paperback $24.99 - Penguin UK
Health & Self Help - Published: 26/Feb/2014 - ISBN: 9780241952023
The Element is the point where your personal passions and natural talents meet. But how do you find this formula for happiness?
Ken Robinson's international bestseller The Element has inspired readers all over the world to change their lives. This new companion is a practical guide containing all the tools, techniques and resources you need to discover the depth of your abilities and unlock your potential. Among the questions it answers are:
- How do I find out what my talents and passions are?
- What if I love something I'm not good at - or I'm good at something I don't love?
- What if I can't make a living from my Element?
- How do I do help my children find their Element?
No matter what you do, or where you are in life, if you're searching for your Element, this book will help you find it.
'Happiness really is within your grasp.' Guardian
'Leads readers to a place where natural aptitudes and abilities converge with one's passions.' Kirkus Reviews
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Health & Self Help titles.
- Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life Paperback $24.99