Sound Of Waves
Paperback $19.99 - Random House UK
Fiction - Published: 3/Mar/2000 - ISBN: 9780099289982
Set in a remote fishing village in Japan, THE SOUND OF WAVES is a timeless story of first love. It tells of Shinji, a young fisherman and Hatsue, the beautiful daughter of the wealthiest man in the village. Shinji is entranced at the sight of Hatsue in the twilight on the beach, upon her return from another island, where she had been training to be a pearl driver. They fall in love, but must then endure the calumny and gossip of the villagers.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- After The Banquet Paperback $24.99
- Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea Paperback $19.99
- Sound Of Waves Paperback $19.99
- Spring Snow Trade Paperback $19.99
- Star Paperback $5.99
- Temple of the Golden Pavillion Paperback $22.99
- Temple of the Golden Pavillion Paperback / softback $19.99