Paperback $27.95 - Giramondo Publishing
Fiction - Published: 1/Oct/2009 - ISBN: 9781920882532
Often mentioned as an author in contention for the Nobel Prize, Gerald Murnane is regarded by many as Australias most innovative and important writer of fiction. Barley Patch, Murnanes first new work of fiction in fourteen years, written after a period in which he had thought he would never write fiction again. Appropriately, the book begins with the question, Must I write? What follows is a remarkable account of the images that have appeared in the authors mind during a career of over thirty years as a reader and writer.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- A Million Windows Paperback $26.95
- Barley Patch Paperback $27.95
- Border Districts Paperback $24.95
- Invisible Yet Enduring Lilacs Paperback $24.95
- Landscape with Landscape Paperback $26.95
- Plains: Text Classics Paperback $12.95
- Something for the Pain: A Memoir of the Turf Paperback $23.99