Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Paperback $22.99 - Macmillan UK
Science Fiction & Fantasy - Published: 1/Sep/2009 - ISBN: 9780330508599
This title celebrates the thirty years of comic genius of Douglas Adams. If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliaways, the Restaurant at the end of the Universe? Which is exactly what the crew of the Heart of Gold plan to do. There's just the small matter of escaping the Vogans, avoiding being taken to the most totally evil world in the Galaxy and teaching a space ship how to make a proper cup of tea. And did anyone actually make a reservation? This title is volume two in the trilogy of five.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Science Fiction & Fantasy titles.
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency: Dirk Gently 1 Paperback $17.99
- Life, the Universe and Everything Paperback $22.99
- Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul Paperback $17.99
- Restaurant at the End of the Universe Paperback $22.99
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Paperback $22.99