Paperback $22.95 - Macmillan UK
Fiction - Published: 1/Sep/1993 - ISBN: 9780330321259
An astonishing Irish classic released in a stunning new look Eamon Redmond is a judge in Ireland's high court, a man remote from his wife, his son and daughter and, at least outwardly, from his own childhood. The life he has built for himself, between his work in Dublin and his family's retreat by the sea at Cush, is distinguished by order and by achievement. When, like his beloved coastline, it begins to slip away, he is pulled sharply into the present, and finds himself revisiting his past.
Colm Toibin was born in Ireland in 1955. He is the author of six novels, most recently Brooklyn, the 2009 Costa Novel of the Year, and The Master, shortlisted for the 2004 Man Booker Prize. He has also written two collections of stories, The Empty Family and Mothers and Sons, and several works of non-fiction.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- Blackwater Lightship Paperback $22.95
- Brooklyn Paperback $22.99
- Heather Blazing Paperback $22.95
- House of Names Hardback $29.99
- Nora Webster Paperback $29.99
- Nora Webster Paperback $19.99
- On Elizabeth Bishop Hardback $39.95
- Sign of the Cross Paperback $20.99
- South Paperback / softback $26.00
- Story of the Night Paperback $22.95
- Testament of Mary Hardback $19.99