A Field Guide To Getting Lost
Paperback $22.99 - A&U Canongate
Anthologies, Essays & Journals - Published: 26/Jul/2017 - ISBN: 9781786890511
Solnit's revelatory modern classic exploring philosophy, history, art and metaphysics In this investigation into loss, losing and being lost, Rebecca Solnit explores the challenges of living with uncertainty. A Field Guide to Getting Lost takes in subjects as eclectic as memory and mapmaking, Hitchcock movies and Renaissance painting,
Beautifully written, this book combines memoir, history and philosophy, shedding glittering new light on the way we live now. Rebecca Solnit has written eighteen acclaimed works of non-fiction, including Hope in the Dark, Wanderlust, The Faraway Nearby, and Men Explain Things to Me.
An activist, columnist and cultural historian, she has been awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship, the National Book Critics Circle Award and the Lannan Literary Award. She lives in San Francisco.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Anthologies, Essays & Journals titles.
- A Field Guide To Getting Lost Paperback $22.99
- Hope In The Dark Paperback $22.99
- Mother of All Questions Paperback / softback $28.00
- The Faraway Nearby Paperback $21.99
- The Mother of All Questions Hardback $24.99
- Unfathomable City: A New Orleans Atlas Paperback $49.95
- Wanderlust Paperback $22.99