Hardback $39.99 - RANDOM HOUSE UK
Fiction - Published: 3/Apr/2017 - ISBN: 9781911215707
Thomas knows there is something he needs to say to his mother before she dies. But will he reach her in time? And will he have the courage to say what he couldn't say before? His phone is buzzing,his mind is racing, and he can't concentrate on the significance of what is happening. Should he try
to solve his friend's family crisis? Should he reconsider his separation from his wife? Why does he
feel so utterly confused and paralysed? In a novel about family and death Tim Parks explores how
profoundly our present identity is rooted in our past.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more Fiction titles.
- A Literary Tour of Italy Paperback $21.99
- In Extremis Hardback $39.99
- Italian Neighbors $30.00
- Italian Ways: On and Off the Rails from Milan to Palermo Paperback $19.99
- Life and Work Hardback $55.95
- Teach Us to Sit Still Paperback $24.99
- Thomas and Mary: A Love Story Paperback $19.99